ASCA’s Scholastic Book Fair is taking place through Friday. The Book Fair will be open Wednesday 5:30pm-7:00pm for any who wishes to shop after school hours.
- Congratulations to Nicholas Gonzalez (5B)! Nicholas won Third Place in the Frederick A. Mackenzie Post #165 American Legion’s annual coloring contest.
- The fourth graders have joined the Student Council for the second half of the school year. The newly elected representatives are: Luca Barone and Samantha Russell from 4A, and Jared Luongo and Ronan Spiers from 4B.
- Many of ASCA’s young women athletes attended “National Girl and Women in Sports Day” at NJCU with Mrs. Cole, physical education teacher, on February 2.
- ASCA’s Annual Card Party sponsored by the Home School Association will be held on Sunday, February 26. Doors open at 11:45 AM. Tickets cost $35 and must be purchased in advance. Money can be sent into school or contact Paula Baldonado at 551-655-3490 or email email@example.com. Please join us!
- We are having Open House for perspective new families on Wednesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 AM. For additional information or to arrange a tour, please call the school (201-443-8384).
Students in grades 6-8 are invited to participate in the June 2018 Educational Trip to Europe!
“Consider the Mediterranean Sea’s influence on the history—and modern culture—of three interconnected nations. From atop Montjuïc Hill in Barcelona, picture Christopher Columbus sailing into port to tell Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand V of his voyage to the Americas. In Provence, notice how the lavender perfumes the salty sea air. And along the French Riviera, let the natural beauty and relaxed atmosphere inspire you.”
For more information, click on the brochure below or contact Sra. Miryam DeChiaro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Third and Fourth grade Girls’ Basketball team is holding a Print Chicks Fundraiser.
Some more info below:
www.printchicks.com (USE CODE ASCA)
Customize a print for your star (boy or girl) for a variety of sports and color schemes.
25% of sales go back to the team!
Order directly online!!!
See brochure below: