A select group of 7th graders are attending Introduction to Medquest Classes at Marist High School on Friday mornings. These classes are designed for students with an interest in science or pursuit of a medical career. We are grateful to Marist High School for offering this opportunity to our students.
The STEM Expo Science Fair for grades 5 & 6 was held on May 4 and 5. Congratulations to our future scientists and engineers! The winners are as follows:
- 5th grade 1st place: Liam Hester, Matthew McCabe, & Jack Moran
- 6th grade 1st place: Coda Camaya
- 5th grade 2nd place: Jack Gillen
- 6th grade 2nd place: Courtney Rei
- 5th grade 3rd place: Ella Scarsi and Gianna Servodio
- 6th grade 3rd place: Tyler Czekajlo
- 5th grade Honorable Mention: Nicholas Herrmann; Christian Bujnowski & Christian Weening
- 6th grade Honorable Mention: Jared Esparra; Kacper Chojnowski & Gavin Fennell; Francesca Tero
The Shakespeare Theater of New Jersey performed A Midsummer Night’s Dream for students in Grades 5-8 on Friday, May 13.
Open registration is ongoing for grades Pre-K3 to 8th, for the 2016-2017 school year. Please call the school office at 201-443-8384 to schedule a tour and meet our teachers.
Catholic Alumni Partnership (CAP) Update
All Saints Catholic Academy has its own donation page!
100% of all donations will go to ASCA!
Congratulations to ASCA’s 5th grade dance team, who last night won the regional semi-final. They will be competing at NJ PAC on June 2. Pictured (from left to right) are Gavin Skowronski, Jack Moran, Matthew McCabe, Vince Anonuevo, Christian Weening, Steven David, Jessica Birtwistle, Isabella Barone, Caitlin Slasinski, Ava Di Lullo, Ysabel Rabago, and Julia Mickiewicz. Special thanks to Mrs. Cole and Sra. De Chiaro. Go team purple!