Through “Faith, Respect, Service, and Academics”, All Saints Catholic Academy strives to instill and strengthen a love of faith and ethics in the Catholic tradition, as well as prepare students to be active participants and problem solvers in a global economy.
- The total education of the student depends on the student, parents, teachers, priests, and the entire community working in cooperation with each other.
- Our students should be knowledgeable of and model the life and teachings of Jesus. We encourage our students to be charitable to others and responsible for their own actions through faith formation, prayer, worship as a community, and service to others.
- It is our goal to foster a lifelong love of learning in our students.
- Students should be taught to value the uniqueness of each person, to develop the skills necessary to live in a diverse society, and to treat all people with dignity and respect.
- It is our goal to engender a positive learning experience so that the students will be empowered to become independent, active members of society.