As you know, ASCA is preparing for our Middle States re-accreditation. Per Sr. Rita’s most recent Principal’s Pen, we are asking our parents to complete the Parent Survey. Results will be used in our report. Please use this link to complete the survey by Friday, February 24, 2017. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey. Your input is important and appreciated.
ASCA’s Scholastic Book Fair is taking place through Friday. The Book Fair will be open Wednesday 5:30pm-7:00pm for any who wishes to shop after school hours.
- Congratulations to Nicholas Gonzalez (5B)! Nicholas won Third Place in the Frederick A. Mackenzie Post #165 American Legion’s annual coloring contest.
- The fourth graders have joined the Student Council for the second half of the school year. The newly elected representatives are: Luca Barone and Samantha Russell from 4A, and Jared Luongo and Ronan Spiers from 4B.
- Many of ASCA’s young women athletes attended “National Girl and Women in Sports Day” at NJCU with Mrs. Cole, physical education teacher, on February 2.
- ASCA’s Annual Card Party sponsored by the Home School Association will be held on Sunday, February 26. Doors open at 11:45 AM. Tickets cost $35 and must be purchased in advance. Money can be sent into school or contact Paula Baldonado at 551-655-3490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join us!
- We are having Open House for perspective new families on Wednesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 AM. For additional information or to arrange a tour, please call the school (201-443-8384).